Thursday, October 27, 2011

Midterm Revision, Plus Thumbnails

So here's a revised version of the project I turned in last class. The piece is stil really rough; I haven't had a chance to go back and edit everything that I have been critiqued on. I spent the last two days working on trying to resolve the piece, creating a new background and assets, hoping that the editing and animating would go by quickly. Sadly this wasn't the case, And I had to make ANOTHER false ending. This one, however, makes sense, and does resolve the piece, but in such a way that frustrates me- I still haven't had a chance to follow my storyboard, and I am going to be paying for it.

So heres the thumbnails I picked from the piece that I thought put it in a nutshell:






I'm especially pleased with how the sunset thumb came out- it really captures the mood I was trying to set.

And here's my video...



No comments:

Post a Comment