Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The final, final, final, final Write Up


Voila! Here it is. This piece is finally done enough for me to send it off and feel... okay about it. I'm still frustrated with quite a few parts of it, namely the whole have a gigantic comp that is not even being fully used and just has most of the movie in it. O and it's blown up by like 3000%. Next time, I swear that the mistakes I made this time around will be fixed, not only for a better project, but so I can actually make my vision of the piece a reality. 

That being said, Blue is still a piece I'm proud of. It was, more than anything, a learning experience on time management, and how much I need to edit down my ideas in order to make good, well-built, and succinct animations. This is the kind of piece you work months on and give it everything, not three all nighters a week (trust me, I'd do more if I could, but my I need to try and pass my other classes, too). 

So thank you, AfterEffects. Thank you Blue. I've learned a lot about the two of you, and I think that in the future our relationship will just keep getting better and better. Until then, adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment