Thursday, September 22, 2011

I'm So Damned Tired, Take 2 (with masks)


Voila! Behold, my super new and improved version of that janky animation I turned in last class. It's much, much better than before. For 1, the acting is much better, and the foreground looks much cooler with the blur effect. Also, I really like how I used the masks. Sure, they're pretty simple- a quick animation to indicate he's shutting down, and a fade out using a feathered mask- but they get the job done and I have a pretty grasp on how they work. I had to pull another all nighter to get this done, but I'm pretty proud of it. Who knows, this is definite reel material compared to other stuff I have on it. As much as I hate how rapid-fire Jill is dolling out these assignments- I really don't want Monday and Wednesday night to become the never-sleep nights- but I am learning this damn program fairly quickly. My heart will always belong to ToonBoom though- sorry AfterEffects.

No comments:

Post a Comment