Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Without a Box research

I started my account on Without a Box. Within seconds of looking at the huge list of many  film festials, I was immediately stunned by the sheer amount of variety in just the top fifty or so.

This is a really great thing- the more variety in the amount of festivals I can apply to the better the better. If I take a shot in every direction, so to speak, then I'm sure I can maybe land a single piece somewhere. I'm pretty confident with the work I created this semester, and I think that over the break I can continue to refine my pieces. Hopefully, by the end of the break, I will have show ready pieces and can really utilize this web site. Until then, the huge list of shows fils me with hope and drives me forward to create better and better work.

No comments:

Post a Comment